“There are different agencies and I was just reading about their experience…I feel like we hit the jackpot in regards to meeting you. No stress, no worries. It’s kind of nice to not have that for once.” K
“I don’t have enough words to describe the work with Susan. She is such a caring person that will go the extra mile in order to meet your goals. We had a very complex situation, that other agencies didn’t even bothered to check and look into our possibilities. Susan was not willing to commit without first finding a solution to our problem – which she miraculously did reaching out to several lawyers and government official in several countries. If you want to have someone supporting and being there with you every step of the way – Susan is the one. It is not an easy journey and you will be lucky if Susan will be the one to support you along this way.” Ella and Kon
“I greatly appreciate the amount of work you done for us and your tireless effort to advocate for us.” Tammy
YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO MEET UKRAINIAN SURROGACY SPECIALIST AND GET INFORMATION AND ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTION
YOU AND YOUR SPOUSE SHOULD ATTEND IF YOU…
- …want to have a biological child but are unable to conceive or carry a child for a medical reason or because it would endanger you or your child, or have had more than 4 unsuccessful IFV attempts
- …explored surrogacy in the US and found it unaffordable
- …don’t want to wait any longer
- …want to start right away without delays
- …want to work with someone local
- …scared it won’t be successful
- …have concerns about international surrogacy
- …are confused and overwhelmed by the information and details and feel that you want to understand the process fully
- …worry about the legalities and the protections for you and your child
- …fear language difficulties, poor communication and distance
- …are afraid of uncontrolled and unexpected costs
- …don’t every want to be taken advantage of
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT:
- Legal advantages of surrogacy in Ukraine
- Medical standards
- Success rates
- Costs and payment schedules
- How surrogates and donors are screened and monitored
- Protections to insure against all your concern and fear
MEET WITH DELIVERING DREAM`S FOUNDER
Susan Kersch-Kibler has dedicated her life to helping people create families via international surrogacy.
After her world turned upside down when she learned she could not have children, she was catapulted into a state of unanswered questions, hopeless moments, and a serious lack of resources about her options. The truth of the matter is…there just weren’t enough tools on the market that were relevant, honest, and up to date. With over 25 years’ experience living and working in Ukraine, Susan has made it her mission to bring the Ukrainian surrogacy process to couples with similar circumstances through her company, Delivering Dreams International Surrogacy.
In an effort to shed light on an emotional topic that does not receive the attention it deserves, she released Successful Surrogacy, her first book, in fall of 2018. Susan produced this groundbreaking book to work as a tool and resource for intended parents during their surrogacy journeys, couples looking into their surrogacy options, and professionals in the space looking to expand their international surrogacy knowledge. Her goal is to open up a dialogue in a safe environment about Ukrainian surrogacy as an opportunity to for couples who cannot conceive or carry a child to have children.
Susan hopes of supporting and guiding their intended parents at every step of the surrogacy journey. This seminar will a relevant and insightful resource so that intended parents do not have to navigate this emotional process alone.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
We are a proud member of:
Under Ukrainian law, surrogacy is a legal affordable option for traditionally married couples to have children using their own embryos, or with either an egg or sperm donor. There must be a medical reason you can’t carry a child. You are also able to participate if you have had 4 unsuccessful IVF attempts.
SURROGACY IN UKRAINE:
OPEN DAYS FOR PRIVATE CONSULTAITONS
New Jersey, Kyiv and Lviv, Ukraine
Our Latest Blogs
Sed condimentum tempus auctor Etiam euismod dapibus odio eu congue.